Call For Pricing
Well flow Testing
No Charge Investigation
Termite Inspection - No Charge
See Pricing Below
Home Inspection - Call/Text for Pricing
The Premier Home Inspection is conducted to go above the Connecticut State Standards and will include a comprehensive overview of the readily accessible major mechanical and structural systems of the home.
The report will be emailed the same day of the inspection! All inspections include Mold, Asbestos and termite investigations. Learn More
Radon In Air - $99.00
Radon is a gas. It comes from the natural decay of uranium that is found in nearly all soils. It typically moves up through the ground to the air above and into your home through cracks and other holes in the foundation. Your home traps radon inside, where it can build up. Any home may have a radon problem. This means new and old homes, well-sealed and drafty homes, and homes with or without basements.
Radon from soil gas is the main cause of radon problems. Sometimes radon enters the home through well water. In a small number of homes, the building materials can give off radon, too. However, building materials rarely cause radon problems by themselves.
Water Testing - See Pricing Below
Aquatek Labs located in Connecticut is the testing laboratory that we utilize.
1. Basic Profile - $135.00 Test consists of Coliform & E.coli bacteria, Chlorine, Chloride, Fluoride, Nitrite-N, Nitrate-N, Sulfate, pH, Odor, Color, Turbidity, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Total Hardness, Iron, Manganese, Copper.
2. Basic Profile & Radon in water - $185.00 Test consists of basic profile plus radon in water.
3. Basic Profile & Radon in Water & Lead - $235.00 Test consists of basic profile plus radon in water.
4. Basic Profile Plus - $425.00 Test consists of basic profile plus Radon in water, Arsenic, Uranium, Lead **Most Popular and relevant for Ct.
5. Arsenic & Uranium Only - $200.00
6. Radon in Water Only - $55.00
7. Lead Only - $55.00
8. Standard Profile + Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) - $395.00 Test consists of Standard profile plus 64 individual VOCs
Termite Inspection - No Charge
Wood Destroying Insects
Termites and other wood destroying insects such as carpenter ants, powder post beetles, and carpenter bees can do significant damage to a home.
Premier Home Inspection will conduct a wood destroying insect inspection for our clients.
The wood destroying insect report is not part of a home inspection. The wood destroying insect inspection is completed using form NPMA-33. Your mortgage company may ask for a copy of this form. There is a place for a license number on the form. CHFA, VA, and FHA loans may require this form to be filled out.
Well Flow Testing - $55.00
Wells should produce a minimum of three gallons of water per minute. Anything less than three gallons per minute will create hardships for the home owner. A good producing (residential) well will deliver in the region of five or more gallons of water per minute.
The gallons per minute are the number of gallons being delivered at the end of a controlled test. Many wells can produce five or more gallons per minute for five or ten minutes but cannot sustain the volume for a period of time.
If the well cannot sustain the volume demanded and the water flow is less than three gallons per minute, runs dry during the test or produces silt, there is a problem with the well that will need to be rectified.